Automated Lighting Programmers Handbook. 1st Edition. From basic principles of automated lighting, to pre-production preparations, the text details concepts, procedures, and guidelines to ensure a successful production.
Then the author continues with in-depth explanations for beginning, intermediate, and advanced programmers. Additional sections explore troubleshooting principles, working relationships, and future technologies. For the final chapter of the book, the author interviewed many respected lighting industry veterans including John Broderick, Christian Choi, Laura Frank, Jim Lenahan, and Arnold Serame.
* Linear aspect of building a show from beginning to end.
* Includes author's Sydney 2000 Olympic Journal.
* Advice from respected industry pros including Christian Choi, Laura Frank, and John Broderick
* 10 Things Every Programmer Should Know
* Programming Philosophies
* Automated Lighting Concepts
* Preparing for Programming
* Basic Programming
* Intermediate Programming
* Advanced Programming
* Programming Genres
* Trouble shooting & Safety
* Programmer & Designer relationships
* Digital Lighting, The Future is Here
* Words of Wisdom from Industry Professionals
* Sydney 2000 Olympic Diary
|Manufacturer||Pro DJ Publishing|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Focal Press BK AUTOLIGHTING Automated Lighting Reviews