Look at what's covered in over 200 pages of material:
* Buying and setting up your equipment.
* How to develop your music library.
* Programming and specialty music.
* Reading the crowd.
* Music buying tips.
* Lighting for the mobile DJ.
* Effects and lighting controllers.
* Lighting techniques.
* Marketing primer for DJs.
* Basic advertising and telemarketing.
* Publicity techniques. (For Advanced Marketing, get Turning Music Into Gold.)
* Running a tight board.
* Mixing and remixing.
* Troubleshooting your equipment.
* Avoiding equipment problems.
* Handling the crowd.
* Wedding reception tips and techniques.
* Music sets and sequencing.
* Common mistakes to avoid.
* Business tips.
* Bookkeeping and taxes.
* Multi-system management.
* How to recruit good DJs.
* Keeping employees happy.
* Setting up a training program.
* A look at the future of the DJ business.
Every one of these sections contains vital information... strategies and tactics that will help you succeed in this rewarding business. If you are serious about being a DJ, or you want to know more, Spinnin' 2000 is for you.
|Pro DJ Publishing|
|New - On Clearance|