This rack-mount signal processor from Zoom will give you the ability will let you fine tune your sound to perfection.
• 33 essential time-based and modulation effects dedicated to recording arranged in three banks of 11 effects each.
• Reverb Bank includes Hall; Room; Plate; Vocal; Ambience; Dimension (controls spatial dimension of the sound); Percussion; Ensemble; Power (adds power and energy to sound sources); Gate and Reverse. Up to 121 settings of Reverb effects.
• Effects Bank includes: Compressor+Limiter; Delay; Pitch; Chorus; Flanger; Phaser; Trem-Pan (tremolo to auto-panning); Delay+Reverb; Chorus+Reverb; Delay/Reverb and Flanger/Reverb.
• Mix & Special Effects Bank consists of: Power Mix (emphasizes lower frequencies for more punch); Wide Mix (enhances left/right stereo spread); Boost Mix (tightens lower end and defines high end); Vocal Mix (adds suppleness and warmth to vocals); Mic Simulator; Cabinet Simulator; Rotary; Ring Modulator; Resonance; Lo-Fi Effects and Vocoder.
• Fully professional specs such as 44.1 kHz sampling frequency; 18 bit, 64 times oversampling (A/D converter) and 18 bit, 8 times oversampling (D/A converter).
• Mastering/mixdown effects to improve the sound vocals, instruments, drums and final tracks
• Built-mic simulator makes dynamic mics sound like condensers
• Key recording features such as insert, send/return, mixdown, etc.
• Four newly developed mixdown effects for professional mastering quality.
• Easy-access rotary effect selector and parameter edit controls.
• Instant fine-tuning for optimum sound quality.
• Built-in microphone simulator effect that lets the user achieve condenser mic characteristics using dynamic mics.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Zoom RFX-1000 Digital Reverb Effects Processor Reviews