Sounds great, good editor software with nice mastering bonus. Easy to use, simple interface, real time control.
• 48 unique time-based and modulation effects dedicated to recording arranged in 6 banks of 8 effects each.
• Reverb Bank includes Hall; Room; Plate; Vocal; Ambience; Percussion; Ensemble; Power (adds power and energy to sound sources). You get up to 121 variations of Reverb effects.
• Delay Bank includes Stereo Delay; Mono Delay; (Auto) Pan Delay; Rhythmic Delay (can be set in BPM or notes); Chorus+Delay; Delay+Flanger; Delay+Reverb (serial arrangement); Delay/Reverb (parallel arrangement)
• Effects Bank includes: Pitch; Chorus; Flanger; Phaser; Trem-Pan (tremolo to auto-panning); Chorus+Reverb; Flanger+Reverb and Flanger/Reverb.
• Special Effects Bank consists of: Vocoder; Ring Modulator; Time Trip; Pitch-Delay; Rotary; Dimension; Gate Reverb; Reverse Reverb.
• Re-Mix Bank: Lo-Fi Effects; Isolator; Comb Filter; Step Cry; Resonance; LPF; BPF; HPF.
• Mixdown Bank: Final Mix (4-band EQ and 3-band processor); Power Mix (emphasizes lower frequencies for more punch); Wide Mix; Boost Mix; Vocal Mix; Comp-Limiter; Mic Simulator; Cabinet Simulator.
• Fully professional specs such as 44.1 kHz sampling frequency; 20 bit, 64 times oversampling (A/D converter) and 20 bit, 128 times oversampling (D/A converter).
• 100 patch user memories
• Mastering and mixdown effects to improve the sound vocals, instruments, drums and final tracks
• Built-mic simulator makes dynamic mics sound like condensers
• Supplied editing software for PCs and Macs
• Built-in tap input to enter time-based parameters directly
• MIDI-based control of patch switching, parameter control and storing patch data
• Digital S/PDIF optical output
• Front panel mic input jack
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
ZOOM RFX 2000 Signal Processor Reviews