The Zoom RFX-2200 Multi-effects processor features 44.1 kHz, 24-bit signal processing for pristine quality sound, with 121 types of preset reverb settings and 48 types of multi-effects patches. The RFX-2200 also features 100 storable user presets, a tap-tempo function, S/PDIF and optical digital outputs, as well as full MIDI control with MIDI in, out and through connections.
24-bit processing with 44.1 kHz sampling.
121 preset reverb characters.
48 types of multi-effects.
100 programs for user settings.
• Front panel XLR combination jack for direct signal processing.
• S P/DIF digital out.
• MIDI IN allows program change or parameter control.
• Tap tempo function.
• Mix-down effects for final mastering.
• Mic simulator function makes Dynamic mics sound like Condensers.
• Cabinet simulator for direct signal guitar recording.
• Lo-Fi, Resonance and Ring modulator, great for Remix and DJ applications.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Zoom RFX-2200 Digital Reverb / Multi-Effects Reviews