• Create a backing sequence (song) with up to 99 patterns. As many as 99 songs can be stored.
• Self-lighting pads indicate when sound is produced. While playing patterns or songs, you can check the rhythm visually as well.
• Choose from a variety of 105 built-in super-realistic drum and bass sounds. Practice parts as if you were playing in a band. Also great for making guitar or keyboard demo tapes.
• LINE IN jack allows connection of external instruments. Mix the sound from an instrument processed by a multi-effect such as the ZOOM 504 II with the backing sound provided by the RT-123.
• Simple and intuitive controls make it a snap to operate the RT-123 even if you have never used a drum machine or sequencer before.
• Groove play mode allows changing patterns during play simply by tapping pads on the unit. Great for live performances and for DJ use.
• Optional foot switch FS01 allows pattern start/stop control or tempo switching. You can also operate an assigned sound such as bass drum or open/closed hi-hat.
• MIDI IN connector allows synchronization with external MIDI sequencer or control of the RT-123 from other MIDI equipment.
|New - On Clearance|