Gemini AS-15BLU supports Bluetooth wireless listening allowing you to easily connect your smart phone to the speaker and enjoy un-ending music on your phone, with enhanced quality and higher volume. Gemini AS-15BLU supports both USB and SD cards allowing you to play your favorite song right on the speaker system. Play songs on your USB stick or SD card directly on the speaker system.
Check the back panel on the speaker for multiple connectivity options. It features XLR Line, and RCA inputs with separate gain and EQ controls as well as a Mix Output. Separate volume knobs make it even more convenient for you to take full control of your speaker system. Easily adjust the equalizer on Gemini AS-15BLU with the two separate knobs available for high frequencies and low frequencies.
Gemini AS-15BLU is offered at an extreme value allowing you to enjoy music to the fullest at an affordable price. Versatility it provides the user offering multiple means of playback including USB, SD, and wireless Bluetooth further enhances the value of this active speaker system.
• Integrated MP3 player with connections for USB, SD, and Bluetooth
• 2-way high power active PA speaker
• 2000W peak Class AB built-in amplifier
• Impedance 4 Ohms
• 15" LF woofer with 2" voice coil
• Pure Titanium 1" HF compression driver
• Linear frequency response between 50Hz-20KHz
• Wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports
• ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
• Top and side handles for easy carrying
• 2 Input channels with separate gain controls
• Mic and line XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs
• High and Low equalization controls
• Mix Output
• Clip LED Alert
• Flyable and Stand mountable
• Unit Dimensions: 16.1 x 14.2 x 27.2 in (410 x 360 x 690 mm)
• Weight: 35.26 lbs (16 kg)
- Decent Review by Doug
Sound Quality is not as decribed. Would rate at 300-400 watts. Running 2 thru Nuwmark pro mixer. Stand alone they are fair. Low frequency no where near the best I could get was 100hz with meter. Very loud mid and highs. Sounds very good with 2 SA 18" subs. If you looking for good Bass go with Alto or Mackie with 3" voice coil. These will work great with 500 watt subs.
(Posted on 8/31/2016)