More manipulation than your last relationship.
For convenient music manipulation, three programmable Hot Cues let you create instant playback points on your tracks. The unit's Loop Section, which includes Seamless Loop and Reloop, also gives you exceptional control when repeating a key musical or rhythmic phrase. Plus, Loop Adjust lets you quickly modify your loop on the fly with the unit's jog wheel. And for even greater command, a variable Pitch Control slide with an ultra-precise fader ensures pinpoint accuracy when beat matching.
Hardware meets software meets style.
Keeping the contemporary DJ in mind, the CDJ-650 sports MIDI and HID capabilities, giving you the power to use it as a software controller. The unit also boasts a 3.2-inch full-color TFT screen with contrast adjustment and a comprehensive waveform display. Not only does this vibrant visual aid complement the unit's sleek design, the waveform provides a detailed graphic representation of your current track.
Intuitive. Elegant. Dependable.
When it comes to ease-of-use, the CDJ-650 offers an intuitive, ergonomic layout that lets you craft an expert mix with minimal effort. And in terms of aesthetics, the unit employs artistic, cutting-edge design for a truly elegant DJ solution. Thanks to innovative features and intelligent engineering that commands attention, this professional media player boasts style, control and seamless reliability.
All in the family.
Gemini's CDJ-650 incorporates many of the same features of the revolutionary CDJ-700 into a more modest tabletop footprint, making it the perfect addition to Gemini's budding CDJ family. With intuitive controls and versatile features, the CDJ-650 is an ideal professional DJ solution.
• Slot-in CD-ROM compatible with Audio CDs, CD-Rs, MP3-CDs
• USB input for USB storage devices
• MIDI and HID capabilities for use as a software controller
• Full-color 3.2" TFT screen with contrast adjustment and waveform display
• 5" touch-sensitive jog wheel with two selectable modes: Pitch Bend / Scratch Effect with Reverse
• PC/Mac Audio I/O interface (up to 24-bit/192kHz)
• Plays MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF formats
• Stereo RCA output
• Three programmable Hot Cues for instant track playback points
• BPM functions including Auto (Sync), Manual (Tap), ID3 and BPM Lock
• Variable ptich control with six settings: +/- 4%, 8%, 16%, 24%, 50%, 100% and Master Tempo control
• Frame accurate search with buttons or jog wheel
• Seamless Loop with Reloop and Loop Adjust
• Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
|Product Condition||Open Box|