To ensure total connecting convenience, the DRP-1 has a host of inputs and outputs, allowing you to hook up microphones, keyboards and other electronic instruments with ease. Or, if you're recording a full band, go direct from your mixer and capture true soundboard audio. On the back, the unit features a stereo RCA line input, stereo RCA line output, XLR/-inch combo mic input and balanced XLR outputs. On the front, the recorder provides -inch stereo line inputs, a -inch mic input and a -inch headphone jack with dedicated volume control.
Navigating through files and folders on the DRP-1 is easy thanks to its large, bright full-color LCD screen and Search jog wheel. During recording, the display screen indicates information like file format, track time, file number and amount of space left on the SD card.
With its sleek, low-profile design and flexible audio connections, the DRP-1 gives you the power to transform your existing rack into a powerful recording tool.
• 19" 1U rackmount design
• Full-color LCD screen
• Records from any MONO or STEREO line source
• Records 128, 256 and 320 kbps MP3 files and WAV files (16-bit/44.1kHz)
• Record direct to the included SD card right out of the box (1 GB)
• SD (up to 4GB) or SDHC (up to 32GB) compatible
• Record direct to USB flash drive, any capacity (not included)*
• Combo XLR and " Microphone inputs with Mic/Line switch
• Front and rear RCA inputs
• 1/4-inch (6.3mm Jack) line input
• 1/4-inch (6.3mm Jack) headphone/line output
• Balanced XLR outputs
• RCA outputs
• Rotary Headphone volume control
• Input gain switch with 3 input gain levels - 20 db, 0 db and +10 db
• Adjustable record level with digital input VU
• Easily playback previously recorded media
• Easily download to a computer with the included USB cable
• AC adapter included