The ABS nylon fiber cabinet makes the ES series of speakers strong and durable in the face of continual use and abuse. Each cabinet also has top and side mounted handles for multiple carrying positions and options for hanging or stand mounting, so getting to the event and setting up is simple every time.
On the back panel of the ES-12P are XLR, Line, and RCA inputs with separate gain and EQ controls as well as a Mix Output. Connecting your gear and crafting the ideal sound within your environment is easy to do with precision.
The ES series was designed to be a great and versatile speaker that will last for years under continual travel and use. With all the features of speakers costing much more the ES series comes in at a definite value with all of the detail and loudness you need in your sound.
• 2-way high power active PA speaker
• 600W peak, 150W RMS Class AB built-in amplifier
• Impedance 4 Ohms
• 12" LF woofer with 1.5" voice coil
• Pure Titanium 1" HF compression driver
• Linear frequency response between 60Hz-20kHz
• Wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports
• ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
• Top and side handles for easy carrying
• 2 Input channels with separate gain controls
• Mic and line XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs
• High and Low equalization controls
• Mix Output
• Clip LED Alert
• Flyable and Stand mountable
• Unit Dimensions: 14.2 x 12.2 x 23.6 in (360 x 310 x 600 mm)
• Weight: 28.65 lbs (13 Kg)