Beat match like a pro.
Like most professional DJ rigs, the FirstMix Pro features Pitch Control Faders for pinpoint accuracy when beat matching. This lets you manually increase or decrease the tempo of a track to match the BPM of the song on the opposing deck. Of course, if you want to beat match quickly with one-touch operation, the Sync function lets you do just that. The unit also has a built-in soundcard, allowing you to preview a track with headphones before you play it for your audience.
Be a mixing maven.
Employing the traditional, familiar layout of two decks and a central mixer, FirstMix Pro offers a tried-and-true setup with a natural, ergonomic feel. The central mixer section provides independent features for each deck, so you can tweak the sound of individual tracks with 3-band EQ and Gain control. This gives you the ability to craft an expert mix by fading the highs, mids or lows of one track while artfully blending it with another. FirstMix Pro also offers a variety of effects that can be incorporated to make your mix even more distinct and original.
Start a dance party wherever.
Even if you're an experienced DJ seeking a portable digital solution for parties and small events, FirstMix Pro gives you a powerful, lightweight option. All you need to create a serious dance party is a laptop, your digital music library and this versatile controller.
Chase the DJ dream.
Bringing professional features to a convenient, user-friendly platform, FirstMix Pro lets you take the next step in your pursuit of the DJ dream.
Tools to help you grow.
Gemini designed the FirstMix series of USB controllers to help aspiring DJs advance their skills with easy-to-use features and intuitive functionality. The series was conceived in an effort to develop DJs from beginners to full-fledged artists and performers, and the FirstMix Pro rounds out the family with the most professional, comprehensive feature-set. Now, budding DJs can use a smooth, accurate Pitch Fader for beat matching, along with other important tools like Hot Cues.
• Traditional two-deck player layout with cross fader and mixer section
• Central mixer section features volume faders and 3-band EQ with Gain Control for each deck
• Two large touch-sensitive jog wheels for natural vinyl feel to scratch, cue and pitch bend
• Advanced song manipulation tools, including Hot Cues, Loop controls and Effects
• Smooth, accurate Pitch Fader for manual beat matching
• Sync function for one-touch beat matching
• Built-in soundcard with separate Master and Headphone outputs to preview and cue your tracks
• Included easy-to-use MixVibes Cross LE DJ software lets you import your iTunes library
• Use other digital music libraries with support for M4A, AIFF, WAV, MP3, FLAC and OGG audio files
• Works with other popular DJ programs such as Traktor, VirtualDJ and Algoriddim Djay
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|