For extraordinary isolation, these headphones employ a closed-back design, which incorporates double noise rejection technology, so you hear true, immaculate sound, no matter where you're listening. This means ambient noise is blocked, so studio engineers and front-of-house technicians can hear a supremely accurate mix without coloration from unwanted sound. Impeccable isolation also means microphones won't pick up bleed-through from musicians' phones during recording sessions. And of course, DJs can preview and beat match perfectly, even in loud club settings.
Gemini's HSR-1000 Headphones feature a leather headband and soft earcups to ensure total comfort, especially during periods of extended listening. Adjustable 15 swing ear brackets also accommodate different head sizes, so you're guaranteed a snug, secure fit. Ideal for engineers, audiophiles, DJs and general music lovers, the HSR-1000s provide rich, brilliant audio and unrivaled comfort for a superior listening experience.
• Accurate, natural sound reproduction perfect for monitoring applications
• 53mm neodymium drivers deliver high power with low distortion
• High-quality PET diaphragm for clear, brilliant, full-range sound
• Extended frequency response from 15Hz - 25kHz
• Closed-back design incorporating double noise rejection technology for outstanding isolation
• Adjustable 15-degree swing-ear brackets accommodate different head sizes for superior comfort
• Soft leather headband and ear pads provide total comfort during extended listening
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|