This is the choice for new DJs, small setups & monitors systems, 2 large blue backlit VU meters provide precise control & monitoring. The RCA inputs & 3-way outputs make this convenient 2U amplifier easy to setup & work with.
• State-of-the-art circuitry for the finest sound quality and reliability.
• Protection Circuitry (short circuit, thermal cutoff, sub/ultrasonic frequency filters, turn-on delay, main fuse, secondary fuses).
• Unbalanced stereo inputs with RCA type jacks.
• Signal ground lift switch eliminates hum from connection loops.
• Large blue illuminated VU meters to give you greater control.
• Ultra-modern design with professional 19" rack mounts.
• Front-to-rear airflow with variable speed fan control for maximum cooling and quietest possible operation.
• Compact 2U well balanced enclosure.
• Steel reinforced chassis construction for durability and longevity.
• Output Power EIA: 1kHz @ 1% THD, Wrms
• Both Channels Driven: @ 8 Ohms = 70 Watts, @ 4 Ohms = 90 Watts
• Dynamic Headroom: @ 8 Ohms = 1.5 dB, @ 4 Ohms = 3.3 dB
• Frequency Response: 30 Hz-50 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.1%, Typical 0.05% @ 1 kHz
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 90 dB Below Rated Power @ 8 Ohms
• Damping Factor: Greater Than 150 @ 8 Ohms
• Slew Rate: 10 V/S
• Voltage Gain: 27 dB
• Input Sensitivity (Rated Power @ 8 Ohms): 1 Vrms
• Input Impedance (Unbalanced): 10 kOhms
• Power Consumption (Rated Power @ 4 Ohms, Both Channels Driven): 400 VA
• AC Power Requirements: 110-120/220-240 Volts, 60/50 Hz.
• Indicators: 1 VU-Meter per Channel, 1 Power LED
• Cooling: Variable Speed Fan, Front-to-Rear Forced Air
• Protection: Short Circuit, Thermal Cut-off, Sub/Ultrasonic Frequency Filters, Turn-on Delay, Main Fuse, Secondary DC Fuses
• Inputs: RCA Jacks
• Speaker Outputs: Binding Posts
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Gemini P-07 Stereo Power Amps Reviews