The PS1's Cue Volume lets you adjust the levels heard through the -inch headphone out without changing the overall mix. You can also adjust the headphone mix with the rotary Cue Control by choosing the channel you wish to monitor, or creating an even blend between the two. Using these Cue features to preview your mix helps ensure it sounds tight and professional for your audience.
For effortless transitions and clean mixing from one source to another, the PS1 features a smooth, robust cross fader. Individual Channel Volume faders also give you precise command when adjusting the levels of your tracks.
Ideal for DJs looking to keep their rig light and tight, along with beginners seeking an easy-to-use, dependable mixing solution, the PS1 offers valuable features and reliable performance at a very attractive price.
• 6.5", 2-channel stereo mixer
• 2 line / 2 phono RCA inputs
• 2-band rotary EQ with Gain control
• Rotary Cue knob for easy cue preview
• Screwless bottom panel for unobstructed mixing
• Rotary Cue Volume control
• Rail Glide cross fader
• 1/4" headphone output
• 1/4" microphone input with Volume control
• Ground screw for turntable connectivity
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|