The PS3 provides a host of flexible inputs and outputs for total connecting convenience, including two convertible Phono/Line RCA inputs, along with -inch mic and headphone jacks. The Master RCA output also allows you to hook up your main amplifier, while the REC output jacks can be used to connect a recording device, giving you the ability to record your performance.
To ensure your mix sounds tight and even, the PS3 offers Cue features for previewing your tracks before you drop them. With the mixer's Cue Volume, you can adjust the levels heard through the -inch headphone jack without changing the overall mix, while a toggle switch and Cue/PGM rotary allow you to assign the Channel and adjust your headphone mix as needed.
With its solid construction and professional features, the PS3 gives DJs the control and reliability they demand in a roadworthy, cost-effective mixer.
• 10", 3-channel stereo mixer
• 6 line, 2 convertible phono/line RCA inputs
• Channel rotary Gain control
• 3-band rotary EQ per channel
• User-replaceable Rail Glide cross fader with Curve and Reverse controls
• Screwless bottom panel for unobstructed mixing
• Ergonomically designed for use with turntables
• VU meters with Master/Cue option
• Cue/PGM rotary
• 1/4" mic input
• 1/4" headphone output
• RCA Master and Record outputs
• Ground screw for turntable connectivity
|New - On Clearance|