For outstanding control in any setting, the RMX3 offers channel Volume faders and a Master fader, along with a 5-band graphic equalizer for exceptional tone-tweaking capabilities. A tight, smooth Rail Glide cross fader also lets you mix seamlessly from one source to another, while a bright VU meter provides a convenient visual tool for monitoring your decibel levels.
To ensure your mix sounds tight and even, the RMX3 offers Cue features for previewing your tracks. With the mixer's Cue Volume, you can adjust the levels heard through the -inch headphone jack, while a Cue/PGM rotary allows you to adjust the headphone mix without changing the overall mix heard by the audience.
Boasting professional features, along with flexible inputs and outputs in a robust, convenient rackmountable design, the RMX3 offers exceptional value from one reliable, versatile DJ mixing solution.
• 4U, 19" rackmountable 3-channel professional mixer
• 6 Line, 2 Phono/Line convertible RCA inputs
• 1/4" Mic input
• 5-band EQ assigned to Master output
• 2-band Mic EQ with Mic Gain control
• Cue/PGM rotary control
• User-replaceable Rail Glide cross fader
• Master and Record RCA outputs
• 6-position VU meter with Cue/Master switch
• Mono/Stereo toggle switch
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|