The Gemini TT-1000 is a belt drive turntable designed to give accurate tracking in a cost-effective package. Built on a robust ABS base and enclosure with heavy, adjustable rubber feet, the TT-1000 effectively eliminates external vibration feedback. It has an aluminum platter and a precision aluminum tone arm for road ready durability for superior tracking and skip resistance in the most difficult conditions.
The TT-1000 also offers easy soft touch MOTOR ON/OFF button with LED indicator for quick response on starting the platter and simple one-touch variable 33 and 45 RPM speed buttons. The TT-1000 is a great way for DJs and clubs to integrate vinyl into their setups!
• Fully manual belt drive turntable
• Battle and club style design
• +/-10% Variable pitch slider
• Solid aluminum platter
• Fully adjustable counter weight & anti-skating controls
• 33, 45 and 78 RPM, reverse playback capability
• Dual soft touch start/stop buttons
• Motor Off button for slower braking
• Removable target light (not included)
• Included: HD-15 headshell, CN-15 cartridge, 45 adapter, felt slipmat, detachable RCA, and ground cables.
|Product Condition||Open Box|