The Gemini TT2000 turntable is a professional direct drive turntable built on a robust ABS base and enclosure with heavy, adjustable rubber feet to completely eliminate external vibration feedback.
It has an aluminum platter and a precision aluminum tone arm for road ready durability for superior tracking and skip resistance under the most strenuous conditions.
The Gemini TT-2000 also offers easy soft touch MOTOR ON/OFF button with LED indicator for quick response on starting the platter and simple one-touch variable 33 and 45 RPM speed buttons.
The TT-2000 turntable also comes standard with detachable RCA and ground cables. With its attractive design, along with heavy duty motor and tone arm, the Gemini TT-2000 absolutely provides a great "mix" of form and functionality.
• High torque direct drive turntable
• Battle and club style design
• +/-10% Variable pitch slider
• Solid aluminum platter
• Fully adjustable counter weight & anti-skating controls
• 33, 45 and 78 RPM, reverse playback capability
• Dual soft touch start/stop buttons
• Motor Off button for slower braking
• Removable target light (not included)
• Included: HD-15 headshell, CN-15 cartridge, 45 adapter, felt slipmat, detachable RCA & ground cables
• Dimensions: 17.67" x 14.56" x 5.7" (449 x 370 x 145 mm)
• Gemini turntable TT2000 Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
|Product Condition||Open Box|
Gemini TT-2000 Direct Drive Turntable, 33 and 45 RPM (Open Box) Reviews