The UHF-216M includes two handheld unidirectional dynamic microphone transmitters that provide professional audio reproduction thanks to high-sensitivity cardioid capsules. Special noise-absorption components within the barrels of the microphones also eliminate switch shock and handling noise, giving your performance that seamless audio clarity you crave.
And if you're looking for a versatile, hands-free microphone solution, the UHF-216HL includes two convertible headset/lavalier mics and two belt pack transmitters, making it perfect for presenters, public speakers, DJs and fitness instructors. For total comfort, the headsets are lightweight and discreet with soft padding, plus the microphones come with foam screens to limit popping and reduce wind noise during outside operation.
Using Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry to prevent phasing issues that plague other wireless systems, the receivers also boast LED indicators for Power and Channel, along with rotary Volume control for each channel. Plus, Channel Selector Pins on the receivers and transmitters allow you to set the desired frequency quickly and easily. And for convenient control over your audio, the microphone transmitters and belt pack transmitters also feature Mute switches, allowing you to swiftly silence the audio signal when you don't want your vocals heard.
Offering faithful sound reproduction and reliable operation in a variety of settings and situations, Gemini's UHF-216 series gives you the power to elevate your performance with total freedom of mobility.
• High-quality (dual channel) UHF receivers with 250' range
• US: 16 operating frequencies per channel between 682 MHz and 697 MHz
• EUR: 16 operating frequencies per channel between 863 MHz and 865 MHz
• Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for increased reception
• RF and AF LED indicators for monitoring incoming signal strength
• Auto mute with squelch control and built-in noise reduction
• Front panel output level controls
• Low battery LED indicators
• Microphone On/Off switches
• UHF-216M: Two unidirectional, handheld dynamic microphone transmitters
• UHF-216HL: Two convertible headset/lavalier mics and two belt pack transmitters