Built to withstand the rigors of consistent use at events, meetings, auditoriums, fitness studios and houses of worship, the UHF-5200HL features robust dual 1156-channel UHF receivers with a range of 250 feet. Using Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry to prevent phasing issues that plague other wireless systems, both receivers are housed in a single discreet enclosure with a front panel Power button. Each receiver has individual rotary Volume control, along with Group and Channel adjustments for setting the desired frequency. RF and AF LED indicators also let you monitor incoming signal strength, while balanced XLR and unbalanced -inch outputs offer true connecting convenience. The unit even gives you the option to set your frequency manually or allow the receiver to automatically find an optimal frequency.
Two wireless solutions in one package.
For outstanding versatility, the UHF-5200HL includes two comfortable and convertible lightweight headsets with detachable lavalier microphones. So, whether you're leading a spin class or giving a presentation, this system has you covered. And to ensure exceptional audio quality, the UHF-5200HL's professional-grade microphones employ condenser elements with cardioid polar patterns and include foam inserts to reduce wind noise and popping. The discreet belt pack transmitters also provide convenient Power/Mute buttons and run on two AA batteries with up to eight hours of battery life.
Ditch the cables.
Why restrict your performance with wires when the UHF-5200HL gives you total freedom of mobility? Ditch the cables and let your natural energy electrify the crowd with this high-quality wireless solution.
• Dual UHF receivers with 250' range
• US: 1156 operating frequencies between 668MHz and 698MHz
• Allows up to 20 mics to be used simultaneously without interference
• Switchable automatic/manual frequency selection
• Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for increased reception
• RF and AF LED indicators for monitoring incoming signal strength
• Auto mute with built-in noise reduction
• Front panel output level control
• Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs
• Microphone On/Off switch
• Convertible, comfortable headset/lavalier mics with sensitivity and pop control
• Discreet, lightweight belt pack transmitters
|New - On Clearance|