Built to withstand the rigors of heavy touring or consistent use at bars, clubs, auditoriums and houses of worship, the UHF-5200M features robust dual 1156-channel UHF receivers with a range of 250 feet. Using Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry to prevent phasing issues that plague other wireless systems, both receivers are housed in a single discreet enclosure with a front panel Power button. Each receiver has individual rotary Volume control, along with Group and Channel adjustments for setting the desired frequency. RF and AF LED indicators also let you monitor incoming signal strength, while balanced XLR and unbalanced -inch outputs offer true connecting convenience. The unit even gives you the option to set your frequency manually or allow the receivers to automatically find an optimal frequency.
Professional vocal reproduction in the palm of your hand.
The UHF-5200M's dynamic handheld microphone transmitters feature high-sensitivity cardioid capsules that give your vocals the professional sound you crave, while noise absorption components within the mic barrels eliminate switch shock and handling noise. The transmitters also provide convenient Power/Mute buttons and run on two AA batteries with up to eight hours of battery life.
Ditch the cables.
Why restrict your performance with wires when the UHF-5200M gives you total freedom of mobility? Ditch the cables and let your natural energy electrify the crowd with this high-quality wireless solution.
• Dual UHF receivers with 250' range
• US: 1156 operating frequencies between 668MHz and 698MHz
• Allows up to 20 mics to be used simultaneously without interference
• Switchable automatic/manual frequency selection
• Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for increased reception
• RF and AF LED indicators for monitoring incoming signal strength
• Auto mute with built-in noise reduction
• Front panel output level control
• Balanced XLR and ubalanced 1/4" outputs
• Microphone On/Off switch
• Unidirectional handheld dynamic microphone transmitters
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|