The X-series amplifiers are a one-time solution for DJs & Club owners. Built strong with a superior cooling & protection technology, they perform with excellence maintaining a quality signal from your mixer to your speakers, with balanced XLR inputs for that extra distance.
• State-of-the-art bi-polar output stage technology for the finest sound quality and reliability.
• High output power to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping.
• Comprehensive protection circuitry: (Short Circuit, DC, Thermal Cut-off, Sub/Ultrasonic Frequency Filters, Turn-on Delay, Main Fuse, Secondary DC Fuses).
• Three modes of operation: stereo, parallel mono and mono bridge.
• Ground lift switch for flexibility in installations.
• Signal LED & Clip LED for better control.
• Efficient dual aluminum extrusion heatsink design with directly mounted output transistors for no-fault operation.
• Efficient air guide with front-to-rear airflow for thermal stability and reliability.
• Compact 2U well balanced enclosure.
• Steel reinforced chassis construction for durability and longevity.
• 1/4" TRS & XLR balanced/unbalanced input connectors.
• Output Power EIA: 1kHz @ 1% THD, Wrms
Both Channels Driven: @ 8 Ohms = 140 Watts, @ 4 Ohms = 200 Watts
• Mono Bridge: @ 8 Ohms = 400 Watts
• Dynamic Headroom: @ 8 Ohms = 1.5 dB, @ 4 Ohms = 2.0 dB
• Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 50 kHz
• Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.05%, • Typical 0.02% @ 1 kHz
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 100 dB Below Rated Power @ 8 Ohms
• Damping Factor: Greater Than 200 @ 8 Ohms
• Slew Rate: 20 V/S
• Voltage Gain: 30 dB
• Input Sensitivity (Rated Power @ 8 Ohms): 1 Vrms
• Input Impedance (Unbalanced): 10 kOhms
• Input Impedance (Balanced): 20 kOhms
• Power Consumption (Rated Power @ 4 Ohms, Both Channels Driven): 500 VA
• AC Power Requirements: 110-120/220-240 Volts, 60/50 Hz.
• Indicators: 1 Signal LED per Channel, 1 Power LED, 1 Clip LED
Cooling: Fan, Front-to-Rear Forced Air
• Protection: Short Circuit, DC, Thermal Cut-off, Sub/Ultrasonic Frequency Filters,Turn-on Delay, Main Fuse, Secondary DC Fuses
• Balanced/Unbalanced Inputs: XLR & 1/4" Jacks
• Speaker Outputs: 3-Way Binding Posts & 1/4" Jacks
|SKU||X-02 *OPEN BOX|
|Product Condition||Open Box|
Gemini X-02 Stereo Power Amp (Open Box) Reviews