Gemini's XPB-750 amplifier is designed to keep going with exceptional reliability when working with difficult speaker loads or high power output without clipping. Includes comprehensive protection circuitry and front to rear airflow.
• 750 watts RMS mono bridge 4 ohms.
• 550 watts RMS mono bridge 8 ohms.
• 360 watts RMS per channel 2 ohms.
• 275 watts RMS per channel 4 ohms.
• 175 watts RMS per channel 8 ohms.
• 750 watts RMS mono bridge 4 ohms, 550 watts RMS mono bridge 8 ohms, 360 watts RMS per channel 2 ohms, 275 watts RMS per channel 4 ohms, 175 wtts RMS per channel 8 ohms
• Five way binding posts (110v); Speakon connectors (230V)
• State of the art bipolar technology provides exceptional reliability when working with difficult speakers loads down to 2 ohms.
• High power output to drive professional speakers without clipping.
Excellent handling of low frequencies as well as clear mid-range and highs.
• Comprehensive protection circuitry (short, overheat, DC, subsonic, turn-on delays)
• Active balanced and unbalanced inputs.
• 2 speed cooling fan with front to back air flow.
• Oversized toroidal transformer, filter and heatsinks.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Gemini XPB-750 Power Amplifier Reviews