Unlike standard computer I/O boxes based on a patch bay concept, the Lexicon Omega Studio is designed and built around the same paradigm as large-format recording consoles. An 8-input, 4-Bus, 2-output USB I/O mixer with inserts, instrument input, MIDI I/O and complete metering and monitoring functions gives you the freedom to record up to 4 tracks at once and mix without the need for additional mixing hardware.
Two dbx Silver Series mic preamps with 48V phantom power provide a pristine front end for high-end condenser or more common dynamic microphones, insuring premium sound quality from the first take to the last. TRS insert points allow you to plug in your favorite dynamic processors before the signal reaches one of the 4 busses, where 24-bit converters transform the analog signal into a digital masterpiece.
Four servo-balanced TRS line inputs with up to +22dBu input levels let you hook up everything from keyboards to guitar preamps, including high-output professional gear. Stereo digital inputs are available via SPDIF jacks, and an additional high-impedance instrument input is included on the front panel for easy access to guitars and basses.
Finally, a fully opto-isolated MIDI input to ensures that there is no annoying ground loop hum or MIDI talk-through noise common with many I/O boxes and sound cards; MIDI output has rock-solid synchronization to USB frame rate to support applications requiring critical sync.
The Omega I/O mixer also features channel peak indicators for each analog input as well as an assignable bargraph meter for the 4 busses. By monitoring the signal before the A/D converters, clipping and distortion can be averted, unlike software-only level monitoring that can miss "overs", ruining the track.
All these gazintas and getoutzas are put together just like a big recording console, with input gain controls, four recording busses, and full monitoring features, in one attractive, portable I/O Mixer. Just plug it into your Mac or PC computer with the included USB cable, and you're instantly ready to capture the moment.
Lexicon Pantheon World Class VST Reverb Plug-in
The Lexicon name is synonymous with "the world's best reverb." Pantheon continues this legacy and delivers that "Lexicon Sound" used on most of today's recorded music and movies.
* Gives recordings that legendary "Lexicon Sound"
* 35 factory presets
* 6 reverb types
* 16 editable parameters per reverb type
* Mono and stereo operation
* Advanced yet easy-to-use interface
* Floating point DSP processing
* 16 and 24-bit compatible
* Efficient CPU utilization
Steinberg Cubase LE Multi-Track Recording Software
Steinberg is a leader in computer-based recording.
From the first idea to complete compositions, Cubase is the virtual studio for all musicians and producers looking for a creative way to realize their projects. Cubase LE integrates seamlessly with the Omega I/O Mixer to achieve an easy-to-use, 48-track complete recording solution that includes all of the modules that you need to track, edit and mix your masterpiece.
* 48 audio and 64 MIDI tracks
* Professional audio editing and processing features
* Full automation of volume, pan, mute and effects
* MIDI score editor with advanced quantization and logical presets
* Supports up to 8 VST instruments
* 2 insert and 4 effect sends per channel
* VST system link and ReWire 2 compatible
* Microphone Inputs (2) Female XLR Pin 2 Hot
* Input Impedance 664 Ohms balanced
* Phantom Power +48 Volt
EIN -118 dB @ 51 dB gain (150 Ohm source impedance) -120 dB A-weighted
Maximum Input Level -2 dBu (150 Ohm source impedance)
* Frequency Response +0, -0.2 dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ref. 1 kHz
THD+N <.005%, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
* Insert Inputs (2) 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
* Send Level (ring) +19 dBu maximum
* Maximum Return Level (tip) +19 dBu maximum
* Line Inputs (4) 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
Input Impedance 20 kOhm unbalanced, 10 kOhm unbalanced
Maximum Input Level +19 dBu (40 Ohm source impedance)
* Frequency Response +0, -0.2 dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ref. 1kHz
THD+N <.012% A/D, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, <.012% A/D/A, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
* Instrument Input (1) 1/4" mono jack
Input Impedance 1 MOhm unbalanced
Maximum Input Level +19 dBu
* Frequency Response +0, -0.25 dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ref. 1 kHz
THD+N <.0125% A/D
* Crosstalk <-74 dB any input or output to any recording channel, 20 Hz-20 kHz <-95 dB at 1 kHz typical
* Line Outputs (2) 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
* Level +19 dBu maximum
* Impedance 110 Ohms
* Headphone Output (1) 1/4" stereo jack 100 mW per channel at 50 Ohms
MIDI Interface 5 pin DIN connectors for MIDI in and MIDI out
Digital Audio Input Coaxial RCA (S/PDIF format)
Digital Audio Output Coaxial RCA (S/PDIF format) always transmits the audio data from the USB stream
* D/A and A/D Conversion Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz (determined by computer application)
* Dynamic Range:
A/D >101 dB typical, unweighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
>104 dB typical, A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
D/A >107 db typical, unweighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
>109 db typical, A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
A/D/A >100 dB dB typical, unweighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz >103 dB typical, A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
* Analog Path >115 dB dB typical, unweighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz >118 dB typical, A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
* USB Type B Socket: Version 1.1, Version 1.1 hubs are not supported
* Power Requirements: PS0913-B adapter supplied
* Dimensions 4.625"W x 7.25"H x 7.75" D (118mm x 184mm x 197mm)
Pentium III 500 MHz (1.2 GHz recommended)
128 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)
100 MB of available hard disk space
EIDE/Ultra DMA 7200RPM hard disk type or better
Available USB port (1.1 or higher)
Power PC, G4 Processor (450 MHz or faster)
Mac OS X version 10.2.8 or later
128 MB RAM minimum (512MB recommended)
20 MB available hard disk space
18 ms hard drive (average speed time) or faster
QuickTime' 3.0 or later
Available USB port (1.1 or higher)
|New - On Clearance|