The new ROLLS RM203x Stereo Line Mixer is a line-level mixer with nine channels of stereo 1/4" inputs, a single XLR Mic Input, a Tape input and output provided via stereo RCA jacks, and a mono auxiliary send and stereo returns.
Each channel has a signal Level control, a right/left Balance control, an Auxiliary level control, and a Clip LED indicator. The master section has a Tape Input level control, an Auxiliary Return level control, and a Master Output volume control. The RM203 also has a Headphone Output with level control provided by the Master level controls.
• One XLR Mic Input with 12VDC Phantom Power
• 9 Stereo Inputs
• RCA Tape Inputs and Outputs
• Balanced 1/4" TRS Outputs
• Mono Auxiliary Send
• Stereo Auxiliary Returns
• Clip Indication on Each Channel
• Headphone Output
• Master Output Level Control
• Balance Control for Each Channel
• Auxiliary Send Control for Each Channel
• External Power Supply (included) for Quiet Operation
• Input Impedance: Line: 10 k Ohms unbal.
Mic: 10k Ohms bal.
• Phantom Power Voltage: +12 VDC
• Output Impedance: 50 Ohms bal
• Max Input Level: +18 dBV
• Phase Shift: < 10 deg. 20 Hz - 20 kHz
• Connectors: 1/4" and RCA
• Max Gain: 26 dB Line
26 dB Aux
• S/N Ratio: >90 dB
• THD < .003%
• IMD (SMPTE) < .003%
• Self Noise: < 82 dB
• Power 120 VAC 50-60 Hz, 15 W
• Weight: 7 lbs (3kg)
• Size: 19" x 1.75" x 6.5"
(48cm x 4.5cm x 17cm)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Rolls RM203X Stereo Line Mixer Reviews